[ZPatterns] Re: [Zope-Coders] DynPersist doesn't like Python2.2.x + Zope Trunk

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:07:29 +0200

> Also, Steve...  Ty and I are now potentially in a position to offer
> you commit privileges for ZPatterns and our other Zope-related stuff
> in our CVS, if you want it.  E-mail us off-list if you'd like to
> discuss it.  Thanks.

I was planning to set up a CVS repository for ZPatterns and extensions
to it on request by people on the list but I don't know if I still
should. The reason I offered to do this was to point newcomers to a place where they can find a version of ZPatterns that is being maintained and make it possible for other people to make contributions.

If Steve has commit privileges does that mean we can send
patches/extensions/documentation to him or should we send it to you
Phillip?

This arrangement concerns all of us.

--
Roché Compaan