[PEAK] PEAK-Rules for Python3

Cara ceridwen.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:50:25 EDT 2015

I haven't had much chance to look at this this week, but I checked out
and installed the current versions in SVN.  Except for the same
segfaults in BytecodeAssembler's tests, most of the major bugs I saw are
gone.  There are some real bugs still in PEAK-Rules, some of which are
shallow but may be concealing more serious bugs (the peak.rules.debug
import in test_rules.py is broken), some of which are shallow and easily
fixable (__repr__ differences), and some of which look like real bugs.
I could post the log if it would be helpful, but I assume you're seeing
the same thing.

Cara