[TransWarp] New to PEAK

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Jun 17 18:20:13 EDT 2003

At 01:45 PM 6/17/03 -0500, darryl wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I've come accross peak primarily via the Daily Python URL reference to
>PyProtocols. I've read the tutorial and scanned the mailing list archive a
>little. I've come to the conclusion that PEAK could help even a muddler
>like myself, however, I can't seem to get a grasp at where to start. Can
>anyone suggest how to go about making something PEAKish. Is there an
>application somewhere one could take a peak at?

Ulrich Eck and company have a rather sizable application at:

http://cvs.net-labs.de/viewcvs.cgi/apps/acmgr/

If you could give me a more specific idea of what you'd like to do with
PEAK, I could perhaps give you some more specific help.  As you may have
seen from the README, PEAK covers a *very* wide variety of functions at the
moment.