[TransWarp] New to PEAK

darryl developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 17 22:50:54 EDT 2003

Thanks for the link.

Well, build P.ython E.nterprise A.pplications of course :)

I think I have some idea of what PyProtocols is all about as
I've read up on the Zope3 tutorial and the Twisted Components
howto.

I guess where i'm sticking is how do I figure out what naming
and binding are about. What i'm looking to do (at least to start)
is to support plugable backends either file based or SQL etc.
It seems to me that PEAK has the tools for this but I just dont know
how to use them :)

-Darryl