[ZPatterns] loginmanager and zope 2.6.1

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:54:57 -0500

Hi Andi,

Are you using LoginManager from sourceforge?
(http://sf.net/projects/zpatterns) I'm using it extensively with
Zope-2.6.1, and it works fine for me. I even have a class that works
with login manager so that it can play well in a CMF, and some scripts
that let Mailman use a CMF (possibly with a LoginManager acl_users
folder) as a 'MemberSource' via XMLRPC. If you are using the
sourceforge version, can you give me some more details of your app's
structure?

thanks,
-steve