[ZPatterns] Re: [Zope-Coders] DynPersist doesn't like Python2.2.x + Zope Trunk

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:57:17 +0200

> Steve has indicated that he is soon not going to be working on
> ZPatterns projects any more, and so won't be maintaining his
> patches/branches/etc.  He suggested that your planned repository might
> be a better choice.

Mmm, so what will you be using now, Steve?

> When your site/repository is available, I'll be happy to update any of
> my public docs on ZPatterns to point to your new home.  All I ask is
> that you credit myself and Ty for the authorship of the original
> package, and provide a link to the PEAK website as the home of the
> replacement of ZPatterns for Zope 3.

Of course! I think supporting ZPatterns now will help PEAK take off and
I'll will definitely encourage that with more than just a link :-)

I do this because it actually bugs me that ppl are not appreciating what
you are doing *enough*. But before I get soppy I simply think it will
help PEAK if we don't neglect ZPatterns now :-)

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za