[ZPatterns] The future of ZPatterns and LoginManager

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:49:29 -0500

Hi Phil, Johan,

But there has also been discussion about some facility to "migrate" from
ZPatterns to TransWarp. I understand that this will likely be far from
"automatic", but I also think a number of folks will want to do this,
and we ought to be able to coordinate some mechanism(s) that would help
make this possible/(easy?). In the mean time... if you need to actually
*deploy* a real application, ZPatterns/LoginManager are quite reasonable
solutions, IMHO.

-steve