[ZPatterns] simple python script <-> skinscript interaction question

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:09:07 -0500

How about using a dictionary and doing:

WITH py_methodname COMPUTE attr4=RESULT.get('foo'),
attr5=RESULT.get('bar')

or similar? Or did you want to avoid referring to RESULT directly?

-steve