[ZPatterns] Current issues with ZPatterns

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:20:43 +0000

RochX Compaan wrote:
> Now that the repository is up and running at sourceforge there are two
> issues with ZPatterns that needs attention and I don't really have the
> answers :-(
>
> Firstly, ZPatterns is not running on Zope 2.6

I have ZPatterns / TransactionAgents running on Zope 2.6.

Which version of ZPatterns are you using?

> and this seems to have
> something to do with changes in the ZODB. Is anybody familiar enough
> with the ZODB to point us in the right direction here or maybe help us
> fix it?

If there is a problem using ZPatterns/TransactionAgents with Zope 2.6,
I'm interested to look into it.

> Secondly, dataskins sometimes forget about their data managers. In
> DataSkins.py around line 210 I often get key errors because '_v_dm_' is
> not set.

Are you using subtransactions?
Can you set up a reproducable example of this happening?

--
Steve Alexander