[ZPatterns] ZPatterns CVS Repository

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:52:23 -0500

At 10:13 AM 12/9/02 -0500, Steve Spicklemire wrote:
>We'll need to be a bit careful about this.. so we don't stomp on SteveA's
>patches to ZPatterns that work with TransactionAgents. Phil.. perhaps you
>can either send one of us the tarball, or upload it as a "file". Then I
>can work out getting it into the sourceforge CVS in some reasonable way?
>(Any suggestions BTW as what a "reasonable way" might be are encouraged
>from all!)

I was thinking we'd upload everything under the  "ZProducts" tree on
cvs.eby-sarna.com; this includes a bunch of other Zope 2 stuff including
TinyTables, Sybase stored procedures, etc.  Not that much of that has
anything to do with ZPatterns.  Anyhow, if it's unpacked under ZProducts,
there'd be no conflicts; you could then import others' patches, etc. under
branches and merge them into the stuff under ZProducts.  Anyway, it's up to
y'all.  Just let me know what you decide.