[ZPatterns] ZPatterns CVS Repository

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:13:00 -0500

We'll need to be a bit careful about this.. so we don't stomp on=20
SteveA's patches to ZPatterns that work with TransactionAgents. Phil..=20=

perhaps you can either send one of us the tarball, or upload it as a=20
"file". Then I can work out getting it into the sourceforge CVS in some=20=

reasonable way? (Any suggestions BTW as what a "reasonable way" might=20
be are encouraged from all!)

-steve

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 10:02  AM, Roch=E9 Compaan wrote:

> Only sourceforge staff can import an existing CVS tree.
>
> See "Importing and existing CVS tree" at:
>     http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=3D763&group_id=3D=
1
> for details.
>
> --=20
> Roch=E9 Compaan
> Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za
>
> On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:32:25 -0500
> "Phillip J. Eby" <pje@telecommunity.com> wrote:
>
>> At 10:17 AM 12/9/02 +0200, Roch=E9 Compaan wrote:

I'll