[ZPatterns] ZPatterns CVS Repository

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:32:39 -0500

Yes.. that makes sense. I'll apply for a new project today... is it OK=20=

to use the name 'zpatterns'? Do we need to post any particular=20
license/attribution info (in addition to what's already in the source)?=20=

I was thinking that the web page should just point to the eby-sarna=20
site... right?

-steve