[ZPatterns] ZPatterns CVS Repository

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:40:20 +0200

Hi Tino,

Well I need time to set up another server - we can't afford to run a
public cvs repository from our development server and this is the only place where I have cvs running at the moment.

I was also considering using SourceForge - it will probably have higher
availability since Africa's international bandwidth is not that great.

What d'you think?