[ZPatterns] LoginManager and Timeout

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:00:05 -0500

Hi Lorenz,

	I've not actually *done* this, but there is already a cache timeout
defined in the BasicUserSource (and GUS). You can implement your timeout
by authenticating your user or not based on how long it's been since
they've done something. Your userAuthenticate should be called every
time the UserSource cache times out (based on the value set in the
Properties tab of the UserSource).

	There are probably other ways.. but I think they might all involve
subclassing LoginManager objects..

Good Luck!
-steve