[ZPatterns] Re: ZPatterns digest, Vol 1 #123 - 1 msg

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:32:14 +0200

At 18:01 16/08/2002, you wrote:
>John Eikenberry wrote:
> > Just to quickly chime in... We also have what I would consider a pretty=
=20
> large
> > code-base (~55000 lines of code w/ comments) that uses ZPatterns=20
> extensively.
> > We're not planning on ditching that or ZPatterns in the foreseeable=20
> future.
> >
> > We are already using Steve's Transaction Agents/ZedPatterns and I think
> > additional extensions and somewhere to find them (and some docs) would=
=20
> be very
> > helpful.
> >

>Good to hear.  I hoped more people would put up their hands.
>
>I'm thinking of releasing our Extensions as is for now.  I don't have
>time to really clean it up and in my spare time I work on the ZPatterns
>howto which is becoming quite lengthy.

I do not know who has Zope2.5 compatible ZPatterns.

I am interested with your Extensions especially the SQLRack (even if I am=20
not sure I got the whole picture ;-(

I am working on refactoring a tool which builds both a database and its=20
Zope management interface. I did not use ZPatterns which this thread makes=
=20
me think I should have done (I used them previously).

Is the ZPatterns howto online ?

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl