[ZPatterns] ZPatterns Extensions

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:50:28 +0200

John Eikenberry wrote:
> Just to quickly chime in... We also have what I would consider a pretty large
> code-base (~55000 lines of code w/ comments) that uses ZPatterns extensively.
> We're not planning on ditching that or ZPatterns in the foreseeable future.
>
> We are already using Steve's Transaction Agents/ZedPatterns and I think
> additional extensions and somewhere to find them (and some docs) would be very
> helpful.

Good to hear.  I hoped more people would put up their hands.

I'm thinking of releasing our Extensions as is for now.  I don't have
time to really clean it up and in my spare time I work on the ZPatterns
howto which is becoming quite lengthy.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za