[ZPatterns] Catching mysql exceptions

John Eikenberry jae-zpat@kavi.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:44:40 -0700

Ok. Reorganized a bit to eliminate the sub-commit in the problem method.
Also just remembered TransactionAgents and re-reading its changelog I noticed
it claims to fix this problem. Have to take a look at that.

Just thought I'd let people know the problem is resolved.

--

John Eikenberry [jae@kavi.com]
 will deserve neither and lose both."