[ZPatterns] a LDAP-AttributeProvider again

steve steve@spvi.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:09:51 -0500

Hi Ulrich,

	Umm.. are you creating a subclass of AttributeProvider in Python? Or
are you using SkinScript to create an attribute provider e.g.,

WITH LDAPQuery(self.id) COMPUTE attrib1, attrib2, attrib3

???

-steve