[ZPatterns] ZPatterns not TTW, step 2

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:55:17 -0500

Ach.. I see. I went back to the code that did this.. and I had forgotten
that while it was a "Python Product" that subclasses from DataSkin, it
was also a registered base class for ZClasses, and I had subclassed a
ZClass from it to use in the StorageTab. But in looking at the running
App I see that my base
classes show up in the Storage popup as being usable classes for the
Rack. Maybe all you need is to register you classes as a base class and
the rest of the magic will work? ;-)

-steve