[ZPatterns] ZPatterns 0.4.3p2 breaks LoginManager; 0.4.3p1 works fine

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:12:01 +0100

Itai Tavor wrote:
> Thanks, Steve. I skipped that message when it arrived, it didn't look
> interesting at a quick glance. Didn't realize it was talking about the
> same problem.

"Subject: Problem in latest ZPatterns: ..."
Can't get much clearer than that ;-)

> did you have a chance to test your patch with Zope 2.3.x yet?

Nope. The only time I use Zope 2.3 now is to upgrade an application to
Zope 2.4 :)

If there's demand, I'll look at making TransactionAgents and the
accompanying ZPatterns variant work with Zope 2.3. It shouldn't be very
hard.

I'd rather people upgrade to Zope 2.4/Python 2.1 though.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer