[ZPatterns] ZPatterns 0.4.3p2 breaks LoginManager; 0.4.3p1 works fine

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:18:16 +1000

Thanks, Steve. I skipped that message when it arrived, it didn't look
interesting at a quick glance. Didn't realize it was talking about
the same problem.

did you have a chance to test your patch with Zope 2.3.x yet?

Steve Alexander wrote:
>Itai Tavor wrote:
>>Hi,
>>

>>Using ZPatterns 0.4.3p2 and LoginManager 0.8.8b1 in Zope 2.3.2, I
>>get a traceback when I try to access anything in a Folder that
>>contains a Login Manager object. The same setup works if I
>>downgrade to ZPatterns 0.4.3p1. The rest of my application works
>>fine in 0.4.3p2.
>>

>>Has anybody else seen this? Any workaround?
>
>Yes. See my message to this list entitled
>
>   Problem in latest ZPatterns: setattr, id, etc.
>
>Sent on 26/7/2001.
>
>--
>Steve Alexander
>Software Engineer
>Cat-Box limited

Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --