[ZPatterns] ZPatterns 0.4.3p2 breaks LoginManager; 0.4.3p1 works fine

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:14:26 +0100

Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> I think there were some changes to the DataSkin default constructor
> that cause this behavior.

That's right.

> I think that SteveA's latest patches fix it

That's right.

> (they certainly work for 2.4.0, but I don't know if they are *all*
> backward compatable.

The ones to make SkinScript work with 2.4 are not backward compatible.
It wouldn't be hard to make them so, though, although there's not much
point doing so unless you want to use the same ZPatterns install on 2.3
and 2.4.

See http://www.eby-sarna.com/pipermail/zpatterns/2001-July/000092.html

--
Steve Alexander