[ZPatterns] Why is class_default_for_ method unbound?

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:43:54 +1000

>At 09:36 AM 8/22/01 +1000, Itai Tavor wrote:
>>It bothers me that nobody else ever hit this problem. So nobody
>>ever had the need to use class_default_ for web-callable methods.
>
>No, just web-callable methods placed in the Python class.

Ok... so is the alternative supposed to be
class_default_for_method=DTMLFile('method', globals())? Or are there
other ways?

The above, BTW, breaks LoginManager. But since breathing too heavily
near the computer breaks LoginManager, I don't feel like
investigating it.
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --