[ZPatterns] access denied error

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:41:30 +0200 (CEST)

During my search for the cause of this problem, I found a much easier way to
reproduce it, though to me it makes even more strange.

I wrote a little pythonscript to list the entries in my Rack:

## Script (Python) "listall"
##bind container=container
##bind context=context
##bind namespace=_
##bind script=script
##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
##parameters=
##title=
##

for I in context.getAllIds():
    item = context.getItem(I)
    print I,item.RechnungsNr
return printed

That pops up the authentication dialog, and if I quit it, I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.3.3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.3.3/lib/python/AccessControl/SecurityManager.py, line 144, in validate
  File /usr/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.3.3/lib/python/AccessControl/ZopeSecurityPolicy.py, line 168, in validate
Unauthorized: RechnungsNr

when I change the print line to:

    print I,item.faellig

I get:

080101 1970/01/01
080102 1970/01/01

So it looks to me it cannot access the value "None", cause I get the
Unauthorized error only for attributes, which happen to have no value.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. Büro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163