[PEAK] List closing; projects moved to Github

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Mar 22 14:04:07 EDT 2020

For those of you still actually reading mail from this list after all these
years, this is just a heads-up to let you know that this list (plus
ZPatterns and source-changes) are closing, and the projects these lists
supported have moved to github, under https://github.com/PEAK-Legacy/ .  If
you need to ask questions or file bug reports, PRs, etc., you can now do so
there.  (The archives for these lists will remain on the web, but of course
there will be no new entries.)

The cvs.eby-sarna.com and svn.eby-sarna.com websites will also be closing,
along with the associated anonymous CVS/SVN services, probably around the
end of the month. Not all projects' code have been migrated to github, so
if you want something from there, you should grab it while it's still up.

Thank you for being a part of this for all these years.  But Python 2 is
now end of life, and I do not currently plan to migrate any of these
projects to Python 3.  (I will, however, be happy to (perhaps slowly)
consider Github PRs for such migration, if anybody else wants to give it a
shot.)  I'm also in the process of retiring the server that powers all of
these services, so this seems like a generally good time to shut things
down.

Best wishes to all of you.  So long and thanks for all the feedback!