[PEAK] Is ProxyTypes still maintained?

Chris Spencer chrisspen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:54:32 EDT 2018

Is the ProxyTypes package maintained anymore?

the only contact source, and there doesn't appear to be any Github or other
repository where issues or patches can be submitted. The homepage link
redirects back to PyPI for some odd reason.

I use this package a lot, and find it quite useful, but I'm now trying to
upgrade to Python 3, and this is one of the few packages that's holding me
back. It's relatively small enough where I'd be happy to submit a patch,
but I can't find anyone who's maintaining it.

Is this project just dead or has it been replaced by something else?