[PEAK] Keyword "as" in RuleDispatch

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Oct 6 11:57:28 EDT 2015

Yes, you do need to install it.  Make sure you install
0.5a1.dev-r2717, as that is the version with 2.7 support.  PEAK itself
has not been ported to using PEAK-Rules yet, and it's rather unlikely
it will ever be.  (You are free to continue using RuleDispatch, of
course; the current version does in fact have 2.7 support.  I forgot
that we put that in already.)