[PEAK] PEAK-Rules for Python3

Cara ceridwen.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:30:56 EDT 2015

I'm investigating trying to get PEAK-Rules running on Python 3.  I
know that Hervé Coatanhay attempted this before, but their code is no
longer up at Bitbucket, so I'm starting from the code in the
repository as is.  To make this less unmanageable and since breaking
some backwards compatibility is necessary, I'm planning to use the
futurize script from http://python-future.org/ to try to get the code
base into a state compatible with 2.6+ and 3.3+.  If I get anywhere,
would you be interested in integrating patches, or would I have to
fork it?  If I do fork it, is there a license file I need to include?
Would the commit logs be sufficient to fulfill the requirements?

Cara