[PEAK] ZConfigInterpreter with data from STDIN

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Apr 15 18:48:11 EDT 2015

No problem.  The whole idea behind adaptation and generic components
in PEAK is so that you don't have to replace things.  For that matter,
the idea behind the naming system is that you should be able to turn
arbitrary names into arbitrary things; if the `fd.file:` scheme didn't
already exist, it would be straightforward to make it yourself.  (See
the last 80 lines of peak.naming.factories.openable for the code.)

In fact, your original script could have been implemented simply using
a #! line, like '#!/bin/invoke peak ZConfig' at the beginning of your
schema file.  Or you could make your app's .ini file executable, with
'#!/bin/invoke peak runIni'.  Everywhere the original PEAK framework
tries to make things composable and to map names of things to objects
so that coding isn't needed when you're just gluing together existing
tools.