[PEAK] PEAK-Rules for Python3

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon Apr 13 15:28:27 EDT 2015

Oops, the Python 2 errors are because I forgot to check in some code.
;-)  (Specifically a similar export in BytecodeAssembler.)  The
'anonymous' function thing is because I have a local change to
DecoratorTools that needs a test before I can check it in.  Fixing the
segfault is waiting on me retooling my developer environment a bit so
I can more easily test against all Python versions; I hope to work on
that sometime this week.

In the meantime, if any of the actual functionality of PEAK-Rules
appears broken, let me know.  (Btw, you can get *much* shorter output
from the tests if you use 'setup.py -q test'; it will show only a line
of dots and any actual failures, rather than a detailed accounting of
what is being run.)