[PEAK] trellis attrs

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Thu Sep 29 17:57:06 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM, nicky van foreest <vanforeest at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have an trellis.component with a trellis.set as one of
> its attributes. For instance, (stupid example) suppose a child's first
> names will be the first names of all its uncles and aunts. Then I
> don't know beforehand how many names the child will get, so I cannot
> specify a fixed number of attrs at the beginning of the
> trellis.component that represents a child. I tried to achieve this by
> using a trellis.set, but then it turns out that each child gets the
> same trellis.set, rather than its own. Is there some other way to
> resolve this?

You'll need to give a more concrete example, preferably including some code.
 So far, I have no idea what it is that you're trying to do.  (It sounds
like you're saying you want one attribute, but then later it sounds like you
want more than one attribute, and at one place it sounds like you want a set
that's derived from some other set, and then...  I'm not sure what you want.
 ;-) )