[PEAK] peak/utils/addons import problem

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:43:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks. I did not install trellis as an ubuntu package as it is not
available as a package. I used easy_install trellis. After the
problems occurred I reinstalled trellis with easy_install but the
problem of not being able to find Addons remains. Any idea? Perhaps
the simplest solution would be to just copy peak/util and peak/events
to my python library and adjust the pythonpath accordingly. Or is this
too simplistic?

NIcky