[PEAK] Trellis throws an error related to metaclass in python 2.6.5

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed May 5 14:11:26 EDT 2010

FYI, I've updated the SVN versions of Trellis and DecoratorTools to
try to fix this problem.  Use:

easy_install svn://svn.eby-sarna.com/svnroot/DecoratorTools/
easy_install svn://svn.eby-sarna.com/svnroot/Trellis/

to get the updated versions.  (Note: you'll need a Subversion client
installed on your PATH.)  Please let me know if these updated
versions fix the problem.  Thanks.