[PEAK] Patch: Update RuleDispatch for python-2.7

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon Aug 2 23:32:00 EDT 2010

At 10:02 PM 8/2/2010 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>Excellent!  pypi seems to be down right now but I'll grab the new release as
>soon as I can.  Did you license 0.6 as ZPL-2.1 by any chance?  Or is it
>still Apache License?

You'll need to take 'em from SVN, or from the
peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/ directory:

http://peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/BytecodeAssembler-0.6-r2646.tar.gz
http://peak.telecommunity.com/snapshots/PEAK-Rules-0.5a1.dev-r2646.tar.gz

(Please note that I'd really much rather be licensing under Apache
2.0 in future; is there anything I can do to speed that process
along?  Thanks.)