[PEAK] AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:02:00 EDT 2009

This is a weird error, feels familiar somehow...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bdlite.py", line 3, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "panels\__init__.pyo", line 1, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "panels\background.pyo", line 3, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "peak\events\trellis.pyo", line 332, in <module>
  File "peak\events\trellis.pyo", line 365, in SensorBase
  File "peak\events\trellis.pyo", line 365, in SensorBase
  File "peak\util\decorators.pyo", line 576, in tracer
  File "peak\util\decorators.pyo", line 32, in callback
  File "peak\events\trellis.pyo", line 309, in modifier
  File "peak\util\decorators.pyo", line 59, in apply_template
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

line 3 in 'panels\background.py' is:
from peak.events import trellis

The error appears when I try to run the exe packaged with py2exe.
The weird thing is that it does not appear when I run bdlite.py

The weirder thing is that I think I've asked about this problem some time
ago but I can't seam to find the answer in the archives.

Another weird thing is that bdlite is part of a larger application (it is
inside one of its packages) and the full application is running just fine
after I pack it with py2exe.

what am I doing wrong? what could I try?

Thank you in advance.
Peter.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.