[PEAK] Trellis future (forking)

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:43:53 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-24, Kyle VanderBeek <kylev at kylev.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:28 AM, Sergey Schetinin <maluke at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >  I think you mean, am I willing to relicense it, and my answer at the
> > > present time is no, mainly because I don't have time to refresh my
> memory on
> > > the MIT terms.  You'll need to use another hosting account for the time
> > > being, I'm afraid.
> >
> > Oh, that's a setback :( The MIT license is essentially the same as PSF
> > one, but very very short. I think it's shorter that PSF license
> > *summary*
> >
> > http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
> > http://www.python.org/psf/license/
> >

> Google Code links to the opensource.org pages, and Python Software
> Foundation License is listed there as OSI approved.  Are you sure Google
> doesn't have it?
>
> http://opensource.org/licenses/PythonSoftFoundation.php

Yes. http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7969/20090624234200.png

Also,

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/FAQ#Hosted_Tools

Q: Why do you only offer a small set of licenses?
A: The open source community has been flooded with lots of nearly
identical licenses. We'd like to see projects standardize on the most
popular, time-tested ones. The selected licenses offer diversity to
meet most developer needs.

Q: How can I select a license other than the ones provided?