[PEAK] Trellis future (forking)

Kevin Edwards edwakev at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 11:59:24 EDT 2009

Ditto what Dan said.  I played with wxPita and Trellis a long while ago,
and I really like the concept, but I don't use it at the moment.

I would like to see more built around Trellis, e.g. flesh out the ORM
and GUI bindings (maybe some of this has been done since I investigated
it).  If your fork helps with that, then I'm all for it.

Thanks, Sergey.

Kevin

------