[PEAK] Re: Trellis-fork

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:45:36 EDT 2009

As the fork strays farther and farther from Trellis, a name change
would make sense (that means another namespace change, but I'm pretty
sure I'm still the only user of the fork).

I was thinking about what name would make sense and nothing good came
to mind until today. But now I'm quite sure that renaming the fork to
"Reaction" is a good idea. It does not collide with any notable
open-source projects, it's very relevant to the functionality
provided, it rhymes with transaction and it even kinda hints at the
fact that there's retry involved  :).

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Schetinin