[PEAK] list of non-deprecated PEAK-like projects?

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Feb 15 11:12:15 EST 2009

At 08:25 AM 2/15/2009 +0000, Baylis Shanks wrote:
> > http://svn.eby-sarna.com/
>
>thanks!
>

>which of those are being phased out? for instance, i notice that
>PyProtocols and RuleDispatch are in there.

Those, plus DadaFork, FreeSwytch, and ObjectRoles.  WebHaiku is
experimental at best (although somewhat usable), and it'll likely be
a long time before Presentable sees much work.

Since I no longer make my living as a programmer, none of the
eby-sarna.com projects are being very actively maintained at the
moment, except for EccoDDE/EccoChemistry, which I'm using to manage
the member database for the Mind Hackers' Guild.  (And PyDicia, which
I use to do the shipping.)

However, I do expect to be making some more time for software hacking
soon.  ;-)