[PEAK] Small Issue installing Extremes with pip

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Aug 26 22:09:36 EDT 2009

The Extremes-1.1.1.zip on PyPI contains the necessary ez_setup code,
so I don't understand what the problem is.  If the problem occurs
with pip but not easy_install, then it's a bug in pip, not in
Extremes.  (Extremes is only distributed as a sdist, so both
easy_install and pip would be installing from the same source.)