[PEAK] Trellis development status?

Justin Ryan justizin at vongogo.org
Sun Sep 21 21:02:40 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Sergey Schetinin <maluke at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The topic of freenode:#peak is something like "pje must be writing
>> another book", but I'm not sure that's an authoritative answer. ;)
>
> From http://dirtsimple.org/programming/index.html
> "In case you hadn't guessed, the reason I'm not doing more programming
> (or blogging about programming) right now is because I'm working on
> the book"

Waoh [sic], I totally did not know PJE was a philosopher of sorts. :)

--
Justin Alan Ryan
Independent Interaction Architect

"All because of a bunch of stuff that happened.."
 -Homer Simpson

This communication is Proprietary and Confidential and may not be
reproduced under any terms without direct prior written consent of
its' author, unless implied by participation on a publicly archived
mailing list.