[PEAK] Re: trellis.Set.discard

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:27:56 EDT 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 04:59, Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> At 04:06 AM 10/31/2008 +0200, Sergey Schetinin wrote:
>>
>> I was away for some time, but when I started working on my library
>> again, I found out that my workaround for @make inside @compute has an
>> effect of sometimes breaking the dependency chain, my attempts to make
>> sure that doesn't happen have failed, so I wonder if any decision was
>> made on how to fix that?
>
> Yes; the stack method described in my last posts.  I hope to get to
> implementing it in the coming week.

Sorry to bother you if this was answered already, but that will only
fix the readonly issue, right?

This one:

class C(Component):
    x = attr()
    @maintain
    def rule(self):
        self.x = 10

@atomically
def test():
    C().x = 1

and the new discrete rules not resetting immediately after init are
still outstanding, correct? Any decision on those?