[PEAK] A few issues and suggestions

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:48:50 EST 2008

After thinking about it a bit more, I think the guess about "schedule
then assign" scenario might be close, because IIRC the issue with
rollback setting .next_listener of a constant surfaced when tinkering
with the same rules. I would imagine there was in fact an assignment
to that rule somewhere, but when I was using @compute for it, it
happened early enough and converted it into a constant, which would
result in that other issue instead. It is fairly non-trivial though,
and I didn't have much luck stripping it down to a test case.