[PEAK] Rules override

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:07:50 EST 2008

Not exactly, the difference is when the ambiguity occurs, `override'
just uses the first one defined. I can't find a better way to
implement multiple dispatch where some of the rules have the priority
over all the other ones and ambiguity is ignored (assumed to be
handled by the methods themselves). See my example in the last
message.

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Schetinin