[PEAK] Trellis WXEventLoop patch

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Jun 25 21:55:51 EDT 2008

At 04:20 AM 6/26/2008 +0300, Sergey Schetinin wrote:
>The point is not about the loop, it fails earlier, when timer is being
>created. I wonder why you don't get the exception.

Dunno, but at this point I've settled for a test that causes a
reproducible infinite loop, due to the fact that my wx installation
is ignoring the event if it's less than 1ms away.  (It should error
earlier than that in wx installations that have the assert, of course.)

In any event, there's now a test in the test suite for the behavior,
and a fix is now in place in SVN.