[PEAK] Trellis 0.7a1 release candidate

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:37:51 EDT 2008

Phillip,
Thanks for the update. I've been looking around the source code to see
what features might be there but not documented and found the "Time"
and other related classes in activity.py, which don't seem to have any
documentation or sample code. Is that right or did I miss the samples
/ tests when I looked? Also, is it architecturally possible to limit
the rate of updates to the system, so the "pulse" happens at a limited
rate.

Thanks,
Sergey