[PEAK] Dependencies before calling setup()

Timur Izhbulatov TimurIzhbulatov at oilspace.com
Tue Jul 3 10:16:40 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I use Cheetah in my project and want to precompile templates in my project's
setup.py. So, I need to have Cheetah installed *before* setup() is called.

I'm trying to use setuptools.command.easy_install.main(['Cheetah']) but I can't
find any way to update sys.path after that. Is there any 'official' way to do this?

Thanks,
--
Timur Izhbulatov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia