[PEAK] A layout and styling framework for UI components

Николай niki.spahiev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:19:08 EST 2007

> >Simple task to align text in label
> >and edit control is impossible to do unless baseline property is
> >handled.
>
> Yep, that will be handled by rendering the pair from a single Field
> object.  Also, when we (eventually) have Lout-style layout formulas,
> baseline alignment will probably be the default way of horizontally
> aligning widgets.

OK, not so simple task: align group of pairs (label control) as single
horizontal line.
If any control is multi line then baseline for it's first line is used.

For bonus points: possibility to switch this as vertical layout pairs
label over control.

I tested simple sizer based implementation, but no common baseline alas.

Niki Spahiev