[PEAK] Another RuleDispatch error with python 2.5

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Sep 17 17:53:12 EDT 2006

At 08:03 PM 9/17/2006 +0200, paul wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Running this code with Python 2.5rc1 (RuleDispatch-0.5a0.dev-r2100,
>win32, VS2003.NET, XP) fails. The commented convert_date() function
>however works. I tested with other types (decimal.Decimal) and it seems
>the error occurs as soon as .when() contains multiple tests and 'or'.

By the way, I just figured out that Pyrex doesn't work properly with Python
2.5 when you have code that raises new-style exceptions -- and all
exceptions are new-style by default in Python 2.5.  So, until that problem
is fixed, I won't really be able to support Python 2.5 for *any* PEAK
projects that include Pyrex-based modules.  :(