[PEAK] How many people *using* PEAK?

Giles Brown giles_brown at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 13:00:38 EDT 2006

At work we're looking at PEAK as a foundation for a possible plug-in based
application.

I've started trying to get my head around peak and have been struggling with
the not having
any sizeable examples.

I'm wondering how many people on the mailing list are using it day-in
day-out?

Are people mostly dabbling or actually using it for real stuff?  (Hope this
doesn't sound
cheeky, I'm just finding it hard to judge and I have looked at lots of web
articles,
scanned the mailling list articles and mr eby's blog, etc).

And if anybody can point me to some good examples of how to use PEAK to
configure plug-ins for a GUI (pyqt) app then that'd be lovely too :)

Cheers,
Giles